Last updated: 2/19/21
You're off to a great start. Keep the momentum going with tips on navigating your spring semester courses - whether online, in person, or in a hybrid format.
This site will help you understand your course instruction modes, provide tips on how best to manage your time, and point you in the right direction for help.
- Tips for taking exams online
- Explore how to advocate for yourself and others
- Check in with yourself and your wellness. Proactively manage your wellness by accessing the Ohio State Wellness app on Apple or Android devices.
- Reflecting on academics and feeling like you aren’t capable? Confront Impostor Syndrome.
- Tips for navigating your spring semester courses
- Understanding course delivery modes
- In-person courses
- Hybrid or distance-enhanced courses
- Distance learning courses
- Tech help resources
- Requesting learning accommodations
- Safe on-campus drop-in spaces